After testing this free WordPress autoblogging software, I have very positive opinion. Simple to install – like other WordPress Plugins – the admin area is clear but complex. The best is that, it not only get the summary of the RSS feed, but the FULL feed. That is why, this free autoposting software so sympathetic for me. You don’t have to spend your time on creating the full feed, you can easily automatize your blog. And as I mentioned before, it is 100% open source, can be downloaded for free.
Some features of Free WordPress Autoblogging Plugin – Wizard RSS
- Campaigns Feeds and all settings and options are now organized into campaigns for the perfect organization and comfort.
- Multiple feeds / categories: it’s possible to add as many feeds as you want, and add them to as many categories as you want. It’s not obtrusive, so you can also write your own posts to any of those categories.
- Every form of XML syndication supported. This includes RSS 0.91 and RSS 1.0 formats, the popular RSS 2.0 format, and the emerging Atom.
- Feed auto discovery, which lets you add feeds without even knowing the exact URL. (Thanks Simplepie!)
- Unix cron and WordPress cron jobs For maximum performance, you can make the RSS fetching process be called by a Unix cron job, or simply let WordPress handle it.
- This WordPress autoblogging plugin comes with a comfortable interface. The admin is powered by a state of the art ajax interface that lets you handle your feeds with ease. Updated!
- Images caching for extreme performance and hotlinking bypassing.
- Words Rewriting. Regular expressions supported.
- Words Relinking. Define custom links for words you specify.
- Post templating. Define a global header and footer for the posts, or even for a specific feed.
THANKS for the developers for this great free WordPress autoblogging solution!
UPDATE: The plugin is not available any more, BUT the developers started a new service – as effective solution as the plugins were - that allows you to convert partial RSS feeds into full text RSS feeds that can be used for autoblogs!